Chocolate-vanilla cake with blueberries and pistachio spread is actually a dessert, but due to its nutritional value, it can be a nutritious meal – breakfast or dinner. Cut the cake into 12 pieces and eat 3 for each meal.
The recipe is gluten free and with no added sugar. Without a guilt, you can have a piece at any time of the day as a snack.
– 70 g sugar-free dark chocolate.
– 3 eggs.
– 200 g of light coconut milk (half a can).
– 100 g sesame flour.
– 50 g erythritol.
– 100 ml mineral water.
– 3 g vanilla pod.
– 100 g of blueberries.
– 15 g pistachio spread.
1. Melt the chocolate on the stove.
2. Separate egg whites and yolks.
3. Whisk the egg whites.
4. Add coconut milk, sesame flour and erythritol to the yolks.
5. Add whipped eggs to the mixture and mix gently.
6. Add mineral water to obtain a light mass and divide it into two parts; add melted dark chocolate to one and grated vanilla pods to the other.
7. Arrange the blueberries on the bottom of the silicone baking tray.
8. Pour the chocolate and vanilla mass one after the other over the blueberries.
9. Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
10. Garnish with pistachio spread.
– Energy value 1,396 kcal.
– Fat 97.5 g (of which saturated fat 23 g)
– Carbohydrates 88.7 g (of which sugars 22.3 g).
– Dietary fiber 13.3 g.
– Protein 83 g.