Vegetable risotto in soy cream is a delicious and creamy lunch for two. If we bake smoked tofu in addition, we get lunch for three people. The recipe is gluten free and vegan.
– 100 g of rice.
– 150 g of mushrooms.
– 160 g of carrots.
– 200 g of frozen peas.
– Spices, e.g. black pepper, cayenne pepper, ground bay leaves.
– 140 g corn kernels (1 small can).
– 160 ml soy cream.
– 20 g sesame seeds.
1. Put water for cooking rice in a bowl, which is cooked according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Wash the mushrooms and cut them into chunks. Steam them with boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Cut the carrots and put them in the pan together with the peas.
4. Add boiled mushrooms to the vegetables.
5. Add salt and other spices.
6. Drain the water from the corn, add it to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
7. Add rice to the pan and pour in soy cream.
8. Cook for a few minutes to thicken completely.
9. Garnish with sesame seeds.
– Serve with smoked tofu.
– Energy value 1.092 kcal.
– Fats 41.4 g (of which saturated fats 3 g).
– Carbohydrates 137.3 g (of which sugars 25.2 g).
– Dietary fiber 20.9 g.
– Protein 41.1 g.