Three-rice risotto with salmon, nuts and seeds is a kind of risotto. Usually, meat-vegetable risottos are rich in carbohydrates and protein, but healthy fat is forgotten. In this recipe, the latter is achieved by adding nuts and seeds, which at the same time make the dish crispy.
The recipe is gluten-free and can be a lunch for 2 or 3 people (depending on energy needs).
– 100 g of a mixture of three rice, e.g. black, brown and red rice.
– 250 g wild salmon fillet.
– 30 g roasted peanuts.
– 30 g peeled pistachios.
– 20 g sesame seeds.
– 20 g pumpkin seeds.
– Spices, e.g. dill, pepper, minced garlic.
– 20 g young onions for garnish.
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package (usually about 40 minutes).
2. Cook the salmon fillet in boiling water for 8 minutes and cut it into pieces.
3. Fry roasted peanuts and peeled pistachios in a pan.
4. Roast sesame and pumpkin seeds in the same pan.
5. Fry the rice in the same pan and add the salmon.
6. Season with dill, pepper and minced garlic.
7. Add seeds and nuts, stir and bake for a few more minutes.
8. Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
– A bowl of lettuce can be served next to it.
– Energy value 1.282 kcal.
– Fat 58.4 g (of which saturated fat 11.1 g).
– Carbohydrates 89.2 g (of which sugars 3.6 g).
– Dietary fiber 6.7 g.
– Protein 56.2 g.