Spicy chickpeas with feta cheese is a quick lunch that can be prepared in advance or for two days, as it is great both fresh and heated.
The recipe is gluten free and vegetarian. The amount is enough for two or three lunches (depending on needs). It can also be for dinner.
– 160 g chickpeas.
– 130 g onions.
– 4 cloves garlic.
– 35 g Dijon mustard.
– Spices, e.g. curry, chilli flakes.
– 200 g feta cheese.
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight and cook the next day.
2. Cut onions and garlic and bake them.
3. Add chickpeas, mustard and spices.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and in the meantime tear the feta cheese into pieces.
5. Stir the feta cheese into a bowl and cook for another 5 minutes to melt the feta cheese. Part of the feta cheese can be left to sprinkle over the top of the cooked dish.
– Canned chickpeas (240 g) can be used instead of dried chickpeas.
– Energy value 1.279 kcal.
– Fats 59.9 g (of which saturated fats 27.5 g).
– Carbohydrates 121.3 g (of which sugars 25.5 g).
– Dietary fiber 5.7 g.
– Protein 71.8 g.