Peanut protein jars are a non-baking dessert that is also suitable for breakfast or another balanced meal of the day.
The recipe is gluten-free and with no added sugar and is enough for two glasses.
– 250 g cottage cheese.
– 60 g peanut butter.
– 120 g bananas (1 medium-sized banana).
– 50 ml lactose-free milk.
– 20 g whey protein powder (flavour: coconut).
– 20 g dark chocolate without sugar.
– 20 g roasted peanuts.
PROCEDURE – cottage cheese layer:
1. Mix cottage cheese and peanut butter.
2. Use for the first and third layer of the jar.
PROCEDURE – banana layer:
1. Mix banana, lactose-free milk and whey protein powder in a blender.
2. Use for the second and fourth layers of the jar.
PROCEDURE – other:
1. Melt the chocolate.
2. Chop peanuts.
PROCEDURE – assembly:
1. Place two quarters of the cottage cheese layer in two glasses.
2. Pour a quarter of melted chocolate and a quarter of chopped peanuts over each layer of cottage cheese.
3. Put a quarter of the cottage cheese layer and half of the banana layer in each glass.
4. Drizzle with a quarter of melted chocolate and a quarter of chopped peanuts.
– Energy value 998 kcal.
– Fats 53.5 g (of which saturated fats 11.8 g).
– Carbohydrates 62 g (of which sugars 16 g).
– Dietary fiber 5.3 g.
– Protein 69.1 g.