For a “gift”, I got a head of kale, which I am not the most familiar with. Still, I wanted to do something out of the ordinary and the kale protein pancakes were made. Since some might be deterred by the fact that they are made from kale, you can omit the word from the recipe name and later on convince by their taste.
The recipe is gluten free. As a dinner, it is suitable for two people, if we serve them with a spread. Due to its high protein content, it is also appropriate as a post-workout meal.
1. Mix the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and bake the pancakes on both sides. We are careful when turning because they are very light.
– Serve with hummus. You can also prepare homemade hummus.
– Energy value 786 kcal.
– Fats 32.3g (of which saturated fats 6.8g).
– Carbohydrates 24.3g (of which sugars 8.1g).
– Dietary fiber 13.4g.
– Protein 101.8g.