Vegetable patties are often found on the menu of vegetarians and vegans. They can be prepared in countless versions. Kale patties are an unusual but tasty combination. They are also rich in protein.
The recipe is gluten free and vegan. It is suitable either as a main dish or a side dish. It goes best as a part of a salad bowl for two.
– 70 g dried red lentils (200 g cooked).
– 65 g dried chickpeas (130 g cooked).
– 30 g cashews.
– 85 g kodrolistnega ohrovta.
– 100 ml soy drink.
– 15 g psyllium husk.
– Začimbe, npr. poper, mleti česen, mleta čebula.
1. Soak lentils and chickpeas overnight and cook them separately in the morning. Also soak cashews.
2. Cut the kale into strips.
3. Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until the desired structure. It can be smooth, or with some larger pieces left.
4. Divide the dough into eight parts, shape into patties and place them on baking paper.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
– If you do not have time to soak and cook lentils and chickpeas, use canned lentils and chickpeas.
– Energy value 765 kcal.
– Fats 21.4 g (of which saturated fats 3.4 g).
– Carbohydrates 95.8 g (of which sugars 14.7 g).
– Dietary fiber 14.8 g.
– Protein 43.8 g.