Hot spicy tofu with cabbage and kale meatballs is another recipe in the vegetable / salad bowl category.
The recipe is vegan. Quantitatively corresponds to a lunch for two people.
INFLUENCES for spicy tofu:
– 350 g tofu.
– 10 ml fish sauce.
– 5 ml Tabasco.
– Spices, e.g. garlic.
INGREDIENTS for the bowl:
– 400 g white cabbage.
– 20 ml young onions.
– Kale patties.
1. One hour before preparing the tofu, cut it into cubes and season with fish sauce, Tabasco and garlic.
2. Bake the tofu to make it crispy baked. This can take quite some time – leave it in a dry pan towards the end.
3. Cut the white cabbage into strips and chop the spring onions.
4. Place the cabbage in a bowl, coat with the kale patties and tofu and garnish with the spring onions.
– Fish sauce can be replaced with soy sauce or omitted.
– You can use any other hot sauce instead of Tabasco.
– Energy value 1.286 kcal.
– Fats 50.3 g (of which saturated fats 8 g).
– Carbohydrates 123.5 g (of which sugars 30.7 g).
– Dietary fiber 27.8 g.
– Protein 86.6 g.