Ice cream always goes well in a combination of two flavors. Therefore, add a scoop of blueberry ice cream to avocado ice cream.
The recipe is sugar-free and vegan. From the quantities below, we get one smaller scoop of ice cream.
– 70 g blueberries.
– 50 ml soy drink.
– 10 g defatted golden flax flour.
1. Mix blueberries and soy milk in a blender to get a thick mass of ice cream.
2. Add flaxseed flour and mix again.
– Use frozen or fresh blueberries. If used freshly-picked, freeze them first.
– Add flaxseed flour only if necessary, if the mixture of blueberries and soy drink is not thick enough.
– Eat ice cream immediately, as it begins to melt quickly.
– Energy value 83 kcal.
– Fats 1.9 g (of which saturated fat 0.3 g).
– Carbohydrates 8 g (of which sugars 5.8 g).
– Dietary fiber 5.3 g.
– Protein 5.9 g.