I love ice cream and the quality of the ingredients is my number one when choosing it. Purchased ice creams often contain a lot of “unnecessary” ingredients, while at home you can adjust them to your taste. From just two ingredients, I made a great avocado ice cream.
The recipe is sugar-free and vegan. From the quantities below, we get one larger scoop of ice cream.
– 120 g avocado.
– 70 ml soy drink.
1. Freeze the avocado.
2. The next day, mix the avocado and soy drink in a blender to get a thick mass of ice cream.
– Freeze an avocado when it is ripe, i.e. soft.
– If you have an avocado that you will not use before it goes bad, you can put it in a freezer and use it for ice cream when it suits us.
– Eat ice cream immediately, as it starts to melt quickly.
– Energy value 223 kcal.
– Fat 18.9 g (of which saturated fat 2.8 g).
– Carbohydrates 12.1 g (of which sugars 2.7 g).
– Dietary fiber 8 g.
– Protein 4.9 g.