Over and over again, I am fascinated by the usefulness of flaxseed flour, which thickens ingredients. This time I used it to make a pudding.
The recipe is gluten free, without added sugar, vegan and LCHF. The amount corresponds to one person’s breakfast.
INGREDIENTS for decoration:
– 50 g of mixed forest fruits.
– 20 g of roasted hazelnuts.
1. Heat the soy drink (not necessarily to boiling).
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and add them to the soy drink while stirring constantly.
3. Stir and cook for up to 2 more minutes to thicken the ingredients into a pudding.
4. Garnish with forest fruits and hazelnuts. We can add more cocoa.
– Soy drink can be replaced with another drink, e.g. rice, almond, or cow’s milk.
– We can use more flaxseed flour instead of psyllium husk.
– Energy value 493 kcal.
– Fat 26 g (of which saturated fat 2.5 g).
– Carbohydrates 22.8 g (of which sugars 12.5 g).
– Dietary fiber 9.6 g.
– Protein 34.7 g.