Green curry paste is the hottest of all, but it still excites me. Green curry with broccoli and peas is a simple dish prepared in 5 minutes and the rest is for cooking. Meanwhile, fry the tofu and get a lunch for two.
The recipe is gluten-free and vegan.
– 60 g green curry paste.
– 200 ml coconut milk.
– 450 g broccoli.
– 330 g frozen peas.
– 200 g cherry tomatoes.
– 180 g tofu.
1. Boil the peas and blend them together with the coconut milk.
2. Cook broccoli.
3. Fry the curry paste and add the peas with coconut milk and broccoli.
4. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
5. Add whole cherry tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, cut the tofu into cubes and bake it.
– If you want to soil only one dish, cut the tofu into cubes, which are added to the dish in the third step.
– If you tofu tofu separately, you can mix it into the curry or eat it next to the curry.
– Energy value of 1,064 kcal.
– Fats 60 g (of which saturated fats 39.5 g)
– Carbohydrates 57.5 g (of which sugars 24.7 g).
– Dietary fiber 31.8 g.
– Protein 57.5 g.