Preparing curry sometimes seems challenging due to the many ingredients. Nevertheless, you learn the steps in a few attempts and the preparation of this dish becomes a pleasure. In addition, it is invaluable when smelling rich Asian flavours on the table.
The recipe is gluten-free and suitable for three people as a lunch.
– 550 g catfish fillet.
– Spices, e.g. parsley, garlic, cayenne pepper.
– 250 g leek.
– 600 g nutmeg.
– 140 g carrots.
– 20 g curry madras spice mix.
– 400 ml coconut milk.
– 200 ml of water.
– 45 ml of soy sauce.
1. Season the catfish fillet with parsley, garlic and cayenne pepper and bake it in a pan or oven.
2. In a higher bowl (eg for cooking soup), fry the leeks and add the diced nutmeg.
3. Add carrots and stew to the vegetables until the vegetables soften to the desired softness.
4. Season the vegetables with the curry madras spice mixture and pour over the coconut milk and water.
5. Add the roasted catfish.
6. After five minutes of cooking, add the soy sauce, stir and cook for another 10 minutes.
– If desired, we can serve rice as a side dish. That is how we get lunch for a family of five.
– Energy value 1,271 kcal.
– Fats 61.6 g (of which saturated fats 61.6 g).
– Carbohydrates 123.8 g (of which sugars 32.2 g).
– Dietary fiber 18 g.
– Protein 85.4 g.