Creamy quinoa with beans, pumpkin seeds and tofu with basil is a simple meal for four-member family dinner. The recipe is gluten-free and vegan and rich in protein, so it is suitable as a standalone dish.
– 180 g tofu with basil.
– 140 g cherry tomatoes.
– 600 g frozen fava beans.
– 100 g quinoa.
– Spices, e.g. cayenne pepper.
– 400 g coconut cream cream.
– 50 g pumpkin seeds.
1. Prepare the ingredients, namely, cut the tofu into cubes, halve the cherry tomatoes and cook the fava beans.
2. Put quinoa, tofu, cherry tomatoes in a cooking pot and add water for cooking. Cook for about 15 minutes (see instructions on quinoa packaging).
3. Meanwhile, peel the cooked fava beans and add them to the quinoa bowl after 15 minutes of cooking.
4. Stir in coconut cooking cream and pumpkin seeds.
5. Stir well and cook covered for another 5 minutes.
– Naturally-flavoured tofu can be used instead of tofu with basil.
– Energy value 1,618 kcal.
– Fats 74.4 g (of which saturated fats 34.2 g).
– Carbohydrates 133.2 g (of which sugars 9.4 g).
– Dietary fiber 4.2 g.
– Protein 90 g.