Cognac noodles with mushrooms, spinach and red peppers are a spicy dish with an extremely rich taste.
The recipe is gluten-free and vegan. The quantity is suitable for three people for lunch. It can also be eaten for dinner.
– 4 cloves of garlic.
– 325 g red peppers.
– 500 g of white mushrooms.
– 75 g of young spinach.
– 200 g of cognac noodles.
– 20 g roasted peanuts.
INGREDIENTS for the sauce:
– 150 ml of soy drink.
– 30 g of tomato paste.
– 10 ml Tabasca.
– 10 ml of rice vinegar.
– Spices, e.g. pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary.
1. Chop the garlic cloves and fry them in a pan.
2. Slice the champignons and red pepper and add them to the garlic.
3. For the sauce, mix soy drink, tomato paste, Tabasco, rice vinegar and spices. Pour it over one in a pan and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the spinach and cook for a few more minutes.
5. Meanwhile, according to the packaging, prepare the cognac noodles, and mix them into the prepared dish.
6. Add the peanuts and cook for a few minutes for ingredients to combine.
– Tabasco can be omitted or replaced with soy sauce, if you do not want too spicy dish.
– Tomato puree can be used instead of tomato paste.
– Rice vinegar can be omitted.
– Energy value 1,521 kcal.
– Fat 16.7 g (of which saturated fat 5 g).
– Carbohydrates 60 g (of which sugar 22.1 g).
– Dietary fiber 22.2 g.
– Protein 50.2 g.