Chocolate-vanilla raspberry cake is a kind of marble cake, as it is made in two layers. Raspberries are added “as a cheery on top”. In addition, the cake is extremely juicy.
The recipe is gluten free and without added sugar. Eat it guilt-free at any time of the day as a snack. It is also suitable for a breakfast three times.
– 55 g dark chocolate without sugar.
– 3 eggs.
– 200 g coconut cream.
– 100 g walnut flour.
– 30 g erythritol.
– 10 g psyllium husk.
– 5 ml vanilla extract.
– 110 ml mineral water.
– 50 g raspberries.
1. Melt the chocolate on a steam.
2. Separate egg whites and yolks.
3. Whisk the egg whites.
4. Mix coconut cream, walnut flour, erythritol and psyllium with egg yolks.
5. Gently stir in egg whites, add mineral water and mix well to get a light mass.
6. Divide the mass into two parts; add melted dark chocolate to one and vanilla extract to the other.
7. Arrange both masses in a baking dish (e.g. silicone) and bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
8. Garnish with raspberries.
– Walnut flour can be replaced with hazelnut flour.
– Energy value 1.243 kcal.
– Fats 75.1 g (of which saturated fats 34.9 g).
– Carbohydrates 78.3 g (of which sugars 12.5 g).
– Dietary fiber 29.6 g.
– Protein 82.2 g.