Banana bread with sesame is extremely moist bread. I often wonder why banana bread is called bread, since it is actually made as a pastry and not bread. Can you imagine banana bread with salami and cheese? Not exactly. Although sesame flour is used in the recipe, it is basically sweet bread.
The recipe is gluten free and with no added sugar. Without any guilt, you can have it at any time of the day as a snack, as one piece only has around 75 calories. It is also suitable for breakfast twice.
– 300 g bananas (3 large bananas).
– 3 eggs.
– 40 g sesame flour.
– 30 g protein (moche flavor).
– 5 g baking powder.
– 100 ml of mineral water.
– 10 g sesame.
1. Puree two bananas, peel the third and cut it lengthwise.
2. Mix eggs, sesame flour, protein and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Add the mashed bananas to the other ingredients and mix well.
4. Gradually add mineral water.
5. Transfer the mixture to a bread pan lined with baking paper.
6. Top with banana (cut lengthwise) and sprinkle sesame seeds.
7. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
– We can use proteins of another flavour.
– Energy value 792 kcal.
– Fat 27.1 g (of which saturated fat 6.5 g).
– Carbohydrates 73.6 g (of which sugars 37.2 g).
– Dietary fiber 7.8 g.
– Protein 64.2 g.